Monday, June 2, 2014

Triple Points on JetBlue from DCA

JetBlue is celebrating its new spots at DCA (Washington National) by offering triple points for all flights to and from DCA.


To register for this promotion, go here.

I was excited for this promotion as I have my first JetBlue flight later this month. As I wrote early this year, one of the new routes JetBlue is adding from National is to Hartford, Connecticut. My excitement for the promotion was quickly diminished after reading the terms and conditions.


To qualify for the bonus points, only tickets booked after registering count. : (

Either way, I am excited to try out JetBlue.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                              Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment