Saturday, May 31, 2014

A New Benefit for Intercontinental Ambassadors

Last year, I wrote about my apprehension about paying for Intercontinental Ambassador status.


Eventually, I decided to use points for the status and my experiences using it have been overall positive. I used them at the Intercontinental Miami Doral and Buenos Aries Intercontinental. In both stays, we were upgraded to rooms on the club level, which impressed my mom.

Yesterday, I received an email notifying me that come July, Ambassadors will earn 10 points per $1 spent at Intercontinental hotels worldwide.



















Later this year, I have to decided if I want to pay to renew my status. This new benefit will definitely play into my decision.

After last year devaluation slaughter, any change for the positive by a company needs to be cheered.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                            Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment