Wednesday, July 16, 2014

What's In My Wallet

Every once and while, I like to share what credit cards are in my wallet.



Since I have not applied for any credit cards since January, the two credit cards in my wallet are my Barclay's US Airways Mastercard and the US Bank Club Carlson Visa.




The reason I choose these 2 cards is that, first, I need US Airways miles and Club Carlson points. After liquidating all my US Airways miles, I would like to start building up miles and Club Carlson points are always great to have.

The second reason is promotions. Both cards are offering bonus miles for using the credit cards in July and August:

  • US Airways Promotion: 20% bonus on all miles earned between July 1 and August 31st
  • Club Carlson Promotion: 1 bonus point per dollar spent between July 1 and August 31st

Neither promotion is earth shattering amazing, but something is better than nothing. Therefore, until further notice, I will be using these 2 credit cards.

What's in your wallet?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                     Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment