Monday, July 21, 2014

Wedding Challenge: Starting Point

Last week, I announced a challenge to earn enough miles/points to pay for a upcoming west coast wedding.


As a reminder for the challenge to be a success, I need to earn the following miles/points:


     1)     25,000 United MileagePlus

     2)     45,000 Hyatt (Gold Points)

     3)     Enough points for $100 gift cards


To ensure openness, here are my current balances of my accounts:

United Airlines:


Hyatt GoldPoints:



MyPoints:


SwagBucks:



Ultimate Rewards:



With my starting balances laid out on the table, the hard part starts now. I need to start earning.

As a reminder, here are the rules;

  • No new credit cards ie no points earned from new credit cards can be used
  • Can't buy points
  • Have to earn the points by end of 2014
  • Can't just transfer miles from Ultimate Rewards; have to earn them from today on to transfer

Let's get earning.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                               Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment