Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Banana Republic CC Offer

Banana Republic sent me an email with an interesting offer. If I added an Authorized User to my credit card account, they would give me a $10 Reward Certificate.


Check your email if you got this offer. According to the email, you can add the "authorized user" in your online profile or calling 1-800-234-7455.

I am going to pass on this offer, because I don't have anyone to add as authorized user. If you got this offer, I would consider adding one of your college-aged students to your account. By adding your child, you can help build there credit. Afraid that they might use the credit card inappropriately? Don't give them the card to use. On the flip side, do not add your child without there permission. Too many of my young mortgage applicants have credit cards on their credit reports that they don't know about. Most of them were credit cards that they were authorized users on from their parents. While it helps build their credit, it can hurt them.

Did you get this offer?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                                                Follow us on Twitter @doit4thepoints!

No comments:

Post a Comment